Suppose it’s only natural to get a bit reflective this time of year. It’s been a big one for Introhive — growing from a handful of employees and customers to a full featured social selling platform with almost 40 employees behind it and an expanding list of new customers coming on board every week.
It’s also been a big year for the Introhive blog. In fact, it’s been the only year for the Introhive blog, and looking at our stats, we realized a lot of you who may be reading the blog today weren’t necessarily reading when some of our best posts were made. With that in mind, we compiled a list of our best performing posts from 2013. You’ll be sure to find some useful nuggets in here as you plan your 2014 social selling resolutions.
- What Breaking Bad Can Teach You About Business Success
- Infographic; Why Relationships Matter in Modern Selling
- Want to Sell More? Stop Doing These 5 Things
- Infographic: How the Best Sales Professionals Use CRM and Technology to Win
- Cold Calling in the Age of Social Media
- Anatomy of a Start-Up Sales Deal (As Told Through Animated Gifs)
- Why Storytelling Makes a Huge Difference in Sales
- How to Make a Great First Impression Before Saying a Word
- 5 Movie Clips That Will Inspire Your Sales Team
- 6 Salesforce Reports That Marketers Will Love
What about your personal or corporate blog? We’re always looking for a good read, and we’d love it if you tweeted your favorite or top performing post from 2013 to @introhive.