Resources
Browse resources by category:

Recent Blog Posts

Solving 3 Common CRM Problems with CloudKettle’s Jon McGinley

According to Capterra, 65% of businesses adopt a CRM system within their first five years. But just because most businesses have one, doesn’t mean they use it. In fact, 22% of salespeople don’t know what a CRM is and 40% still use spreadsheets and other informal methods to record client data.

Considering that CRMs have been found by Salesforce to boost productivity, improve sales forecasting accuracy, and grow sales, it’s a shame that it isn’t more widely used across businesses. So, with all of those benefits, why aren’t more salespeople regular users of CRM systems?

As an expert in…

0

The Benefits of Relationship Intelligence Automation With EY’s Randy Batson

As a business development professional, you may or may not have heard the term relationship intelligence automation (RIA) before. So, What is relationship intelligence automation?

Relationship intelligence was designed to fulfill the shortcomings of CRM and provide a full, 360° picture of your organization’s relationships. To do this, RIA automatically collects and enters important data on your prospects and clients from numerous sources into your CRM system. Then, it automatically serves relevant, actionable relationship insights to business development teams so they can go into client meetings with a clear understanding of the client and their needs. RIA not only saves…

0

Inside Introhive: Our Top 5 Tips for Breaking Into New Markets

According to a British Chamber of Commerce survey, 55% of businesses see a positive impact on their bottom line after 12 months of breaking into international markets. Taking your business global is a natural step for companies who desire exponential growth and new opportunities. But while 55% of companies see a positive impact, that leaves 45% who don’t.

Breaking into a new market is a tricky task that requires getting out of your comfort zone and selling to several different markets all over the world. With each market presenting its own set of unique challenges, forming an effective business development…

0

You can solve your
CRM Adoption Problem.

Get the eBook

Today’s sales and business development teams sport some scary stats:

  • 67% of sales pros don’t hit their individual quotas
  • More than half of all salespeople close at less than 40%
  • Only 50% of salespeople feel like they can access key players

What’s a revenue producer to do when faced with stats like these? Let’s use sales intelligence so we can laugh our way past quota (and keep laughing all the way to the bank).