The Am Law list runs on relationships.
So why on Earth wouldn’t law firms automate relationship intelligence?
It’s no secret that law firms struggle with CRM usage and adoption. When your people don’t use the CRM, enterprise relationship management (ERM) initiatives don’t stand a chance. Marketing suffers. Biz dev suffers. Cross-selling suffers. And ultimately, accounts receivable suffers. CRM automation with Introhive is the solution. Valuable relationship intelligence is the result. Introhive eliminates nearly all the CRM-related work lawyers and executive assistants need to perform, making CRM usage inevitable. When the right data starts flowing into your CRM, you gain daily insight into your firm’s lucrative opportunities and at-risk clients.
Introhive’s legal services clients enjoy:
• Pre-meeting intelligence emails that provide up-to-the-minute insights regarding the client, along with contextual relationship data for all attendees and other important contacts.
• Instant insight into matter management and conflict management, eliminating the need to perform, and wait for, research documents.
• Less time updating briefs and researching, and more time attending events and meeting key contacts.
• Real-time insight into billing and accounts receivable status, before meetings happen.
• An actual ROI from their CRM (yes, it can happen).